cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

I would like to thank Joeyzoom for his advice and support on getting through to the right person at Equifax. So I called today and the last 4 items that have been paid and wating to be deleted in Feb 16 were removed today by a supervisor at Equifax. I am super excited and want to thank this board for the wonderful people and advice that you so graciuosly give out. Now I only have 1 account on Experian and Transunion scheduled to fall off in Feb. With these 4 negative accounts on Equifax being removed today I should hope to see a small boost in my score hopefully. I will report back on the outcome of the score. Again thanks 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

Congrat!!!..

Are all those deleted items was schedule to fall out from you file next Feb?

Message 2 of 17
AKO17
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

Congrats! Mind sharing via pm how you managed this or who you spoke to? I called EQ last week and spoke with a manager over their customer service supervisor and did not have any luck having 2 baddies deleted that are scheduled to fall in March 2016. Any help is appreciated!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to thank Joeyzoom for his advice and support on getting through to the right person at Equifax. So I called today and the last 4 items that have been paid and wating to be deleted in Feb 16 were removed today by a supervisor at Equifax. I am super excited and want to thank this board for the wonderful people and advice that you so graciuosly give out. Now I only have 1 account on Experian and Transunion scheduled to fall off in Feb. With these 4 negative accounts on Equifax being removed today I should hope to see a small boost in my score hopefully. I will report back on the outcome of the score. Again thanks 

Wow congratulations! From what I've read EQ rarely does 4 month EE. It seems most people consider themselves lucky with 2 months. I'm curious what kind of accounts you had removed and what kind of score bump you saw. 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow congratulations! From what I've read EQ rarely does 4 month EE. It seems most people consider themselves lucky with 2 months. I'm curious what kind of accounts you had removed and what kind of score bump you saw. 

All 4 accounts were all PAID in full back in 09 and 1 came off in Nov 2 came off in Feb and the last one came off in June of 16. Since all of mine had been paid in full and not settled I was able to have an early exlcusion she said. Hope this helps

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I received my dispute back already today and this Wonderful lady at Equifax DELETED all 5 items off and deleted every hard inquiry off of my report and I did not even ask for that. I am super excited, I wonder what type of score increase I will see from this? Equifax had 5 charge offs and 8 hard inquiries from the spring when I purchased my Truck and I was a 712 last month with all of that on me. Now my report is clean and I have 4 lines of credit plus 2 car loans reporting every month?  Now the only negative I have is one account on Experian and Transunion that come off in the spring. I hope this will result in a major score INCREASE for me. thanks

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's amazing! I She deleted your Inquries too?! You did get a nice lady. It's hard to say what your score is going to bump up to0, but I'm hoping it is significant. I've read on the forum that when the last bad thing falls off you can get a significant bump. I was able to get the last bad thing, a judgement, off one of my reports and it went up 60+ points.  Colections and lates might be different. Also, since your inquiries were from a car loan, even though it said 12 it is supposed to only count as 1 as far as scoring is concerned.  Be sure to post once you find out. I'm super curious.  Congrats again. 

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's amazing! I She deleted your Inquries too?! You did get a nice lady. It's hard to say what your score is going to bump up to0, but I'm hoping it is significant. I've read on the forum that when the last bad thing falls off you can get a significant bump. I was able to get the last bad thing, a judgement, off one of my reports and it went up 60+ points.  Colections and lates might be different. Also, since your inquiries were from a car loan, even though it said 12 it is supposed to only count as 1 as far as scoring is concerned.  Be sure to post once you find out. I'm super curious.  Congrats again. 

Thank you for the encouragement. I will most definitely post my scores once they post. I am guessing it will be another 30 to 60 days before my score updates? Does anyone know for sure? Thank you

Message 8 of 17
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Niiiiiiice AMXBlack!

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they were removed already, pull your reports or wait until your credit cards report. If there is a bump you can see it then. Congrats!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.