cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generous Cap1 QuickSilver One Automatic CLI!!!

tag
tyhollin
Valued Member

Generous Cap1 QuickSilver One Automatic CLI!!!

5 months ago I was approved with a $1000 credit limit. At the time I had a 620 FICO. Thanks to the help and support of the users here I have raised my score to a 675!

I logged into my account today to find that Capitol One automatically raised my CL as per the steps program to a $4000 limit. Thats a $3000 increase that quadrupled my previous credit limit and should further help improve my credit building. Thanks to all of you for all your awesome knowledge and thanks to Cap1 for their generosity.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
sreneesa
Frequent Contributor

Re: Generous Cap1 QuickSilver One Automatic CLI!!!

That's fantastic! Congrats!

Message 2 of 9
tyhollin
Valued Member

I might also add. I was told by Cap1 my auto CLI would be $500. I wasn't expecting they would actually raise it 6 times what they promised. I recommend the QuicksilverOne card to anyone with credit problems looking to rebuild their score.

A little side note. I use my card to pay all my bills and now have enough reward points to cover Christmas for my children. Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 9
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Thats Awesome!!

Message 4 of 9
bkelly906
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the increase!  They seem to be pretty generous lately.  Last month I "graduated" credit steps and went from $300 to $3300.

Message 5 of 9
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

So how do you do the credit steps?  I'm rebuilding myself, and I freeze up on pop-ups and when to apply for credit and all, I'm a mess still trying to figure this all out.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm contemplating apping for the quicksilver card. Credit sesame says I have a fair chance of getting approved, but I'm not sure. The pre-approval button doesn't say there are any offers available, but it does show the quicksilver as a recommended card. I'm wondering if I should wait and see if I can get anything else pulled from my TU report over the next few weeks.

I'm fairly certain I am going to need some decent credit lines next year for tax liability I am anticipating.

Message 7 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

How were you using this card? 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! That's a HUGE jump on credit limit!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.