Did you mean: 

How can I quickly increae my FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I quickly increae my FICO score

my credit score is: 550

Please help

My auto payment is very high and I'd love to refi in a few months at a good interest rate

Please advise

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How can I quickly increae my FICO score

@Anonymous wrote:

my credit score is: 550

Please help

My auto payment is very high and I'd love to refi in a few months at a good interest rate

Please advise

Welcome to the forums.

You'll need to give a lot more information to get the proper advice. If you can list all your accounts and what types; credit cards, installment loans, mortgages, etc. If you have any CC's what are the balances and credit limits on each?

Do you have any late payments, charge offs, collections, judgements, etc?

You say your credit score is 550. May I ask where you got that score? Many companies offer a "credit score: but only a few offer a true "FICO" score. No one has been able to pull their own Experian score since mid-February. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myfico. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money. You can also purchase your Equifax score at www.equifax.com and your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.