Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a 680 by march of 2011

tag
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

I need a 680 by march of 2011

i currently have a mortgage that will have 12 months perfect payment history next march. last derog. was a 90 in feb 2010. i have one open installment loan for a truck. one cc showing on all three reports(currently high utilization, waiting for this months update to the cra's). ive also been added as an au on 2 cards but they havent showed up on all three reports yet, just experian, and just one of the cards. i also applied and was accepted for a bbrz mc that isnt showing up yet.

i have 3 closed auto loans all perfect history. 4 closed credit accounts all charged off back in 2007, paid in full. 4 small med collections that refuse to pfd, 2 are from 2007, 1 from 2008, 1 from 2009.

i have two inquiries on each credit report within the last year. equifax shows a total of 6 but 5 of the 6 are from my credit union for the auto loan that is active. i had to reapply several times because i changed my mind and didnt take the loans because i didnt find a vehicle i wanted.

i also have one public record. a judgement from one of the cc's from 4/2008. also listed as paid.

my question is, do I have any chance of making it to a 680?

Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I need a 680 by march of 2011

Is your 536 in your siggy your current score and is that your EQ FICO score? What goal are you trying to reach? Refi?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.