Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording calls.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recording calls.

Oh and I did have a collection removed because they stated on the call a PFD. they didn't do it so I filed a complaint and they responded and deleted it.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recording calls.

@BallBounces wrote:

I sometimes wonder if folks read what is written and try to understand it before replying.  I asked out of curiousity if people recorded calls with creditors or if they ever  said they intended to.  I did not ask about statutes among the various states or where I could find that information.   If I intended to ask about that, I would have said "what are the laws that govern recording of phone calls in my state because I intend to record a phone call."

@  interesting experience.  I assume by your statement then that they had already mentioned to you that they were recording the call on their behalf?

Yes. They already explained that they will be recording. I explained I would do the same and that was the end if the call.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.