Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So far so good with Lexington Law

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So far so good with Lexington Law

i also had them for about 8 months had about 100 colllections across all reports ..but with them it gets to stopping point where the cant do much work any more ......and you half to start your self ....and do the homework and pfd  with the last remaining items   and work on things yourself ...i beleive they are the best right now .....i have 3 on exp  5 on euuifax and 3 on transuion ....which should all fall off on about 6 months to a years just read the forum ..and do the work your self when they slow down progress

Message 11 of 13
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I hired Lexington Law to help me with deleting some negative information about two weeks ago. Since I leave in Maryland I don't get charged until 60 days. I just refreshed my credit report and noticed by Transunion report was clear of two judgements that I tried to so hard to remove myself. I now have no judgements on my Transunion report. I am eager to see how much points I will gain from that.

Remember to check your public records on the Clerk of Courts website to see if the judgments are reporting correctly there - either a recorded Satisfaction if paid, or not if still unpaid. If they remain unpaid you will still need to either pay them or have it vacated or otherwise removed. A judgment lien can attach to your property if it is unpaid. In Maryland a judgment lien lasts for 12 years. Removing it from the CR is just step one. Here is a little bit of info that may help http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/judgment-liens-maryland-46838.html 

Here is a small quote from the above link:

Where can I look up Maryland law on judgment liens?

If you want to go right to the source and look up Maryland laws on judgment liens -- maybe you're a party to a judgment, or you're just researching potential encumbrances on property -- the relevant statute(s) can be found at Md. Code Ann. [Cts. & Jud. Proc.] section 11-402; Md. Ct. Rule 2-621, 2-625, 3-621, 3-622, 3-625. For tips on looking up Maryland state laws, check out Nolo's Laws and Legal Research section.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have paid all the judgements of this year. Thanks.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.