Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-mobile EO just responded!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

T-mobile EO just responded!!!

Bye Bye ERC!!! I JUST received this email (it follows my summary and questions). It is more than I even expected! I was requesting that they recall the $198.16 so I could PFD! I'll be using that money to break my contract and switch carriers. My reception at home with Sprint is awful anyway. You guys, this is the final blemish on my report. Now what do I do while I'm waiting for this and the medicals to fall off? My credit history is only 3 months old (Cap1 secured will be cutting 4th statement in a few weeks, QS1 approved $500 earlier this week and Care Credit approved $5000 last Saturday). Care Credit has a cosigner. I've read that I need three cards, one reporting at below 10% util for best scoring. When will it be okay to apply for a card with no AF or do I wait and ask Cap1 to PC after my steps are completed? Is it below 10% of whichever card is reporting or of total credit available? Thanks for your help.

FROM THE EO--

Thank you so much for providing me with the account number. I have located your previous FlexPay account with T-Mobile. I went over your charges, and it appears that the balance that ended up on your credit report was for an early termination fee. I would rather you have the opportunity to come back to T-Mobile and be a customer, so I have removed the balance from your account, and I sent a request to the credit reporting agency to withdraw the account from collections. It can take about 72 hours for the collection calls to stop, and it takes up to 90 days for the account to withdraw from your credit report.

If you would like to open new T-Mobile service with us, you can go to a T-Mobile retail store location, online to www.T-Mobile.com, or activate over the phone with us, after the 72 hours it takes to withdraw the account from collections. I'm excited for you to start your service with us, and experience all the great things that we have to offer!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions regarding the process of withdrawing your account from collections, or the process to start new service.

Kate Luke
Executive Response
Office of the President/CEO

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: T-mobile EO just responded!!!

Grats on getting the recall, I would just sit back and use the cards you have now until 1 passes  months and all your derogs have been removed. You can use the time to plan what cards you want and what you want in a card. A card with a co-signer is the same as one of yours its a joint account.

Message 2 of 11
crrredit
Established Contributor

I'm really impressed with their response. Turning a negative situation into customer acquisition. Just the right tone in letting you know what they expect you to do in return for them helping you. Good stuff.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crrredit I don't mind. That was actually my angle. My subject line was "Goodbye in Hopes of a Hello." They offer texting in the air which is awesome for someone who works for an airline. I used that in my letter and I'm more than happy to leave my current carrier, especially now!! 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm starting to like T-Mobile . They did the same thing for me on a $400 unpaid ERC collection.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, Congratulations on this. I am sure it must be really a great elief. I have similar issues with t-mobile because of early termination and was planning to do something aout it. DO you mind giving me the details of whom you sent the mail to and how to do it. Would really appreciate it! I was new to this country and had no idea about the credit system here and changed the carrier midway because i was leaving state and at&T offered better rates. I just want to get this off my credit report and am ready to pay in full Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 11
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Nice move by Tmobile EO.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I wish Sprint responded like this!!!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, Congratulations on this. I am sure it must be really a great elief. I have similar issues with t-mobile because of early termination and was planning to do something aout it. DO you mind giving me the details of whom you sent the mail to and how to do it. Would really appreciate it! I was new to this country and had no idea about the credit system here and changed the carrier midway because i was leaving state and at&T offered better rates. I just want to get this off my credit report and am ready to pay in full Smiley Sad

@I emailed the CEO @ his email. It is readily available on the Internet. I'll post it in hopes that doing so is okay according to the rules of this site. It is (Mod Cut the CEO email address cannot be posted publically). Clearly he passed the info to someone on his team--mine was Ms. Luke if you read my OP and so my further conversation was with her. Good luck on getting yours handled as well! 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.