Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfinancial reporting incorrectly

tag
Crunchyroll
Established Member

Transfinancial reporting incorrectly

I have three separate collections with these people for a hospital bill from when I had my son. They autodraft payments from my bank account monthly. The last two months they never drew payments out and all of a sudden they started again this month.

I pulled my credit reports and it is on there as a negative collection. Shouldn't it be paid as agreed? Or not on there at all? Can I fix it?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transfinancial reporting incorrectly

Do you know why it wasn't autodrafted? Maybe the payment rejected on their end. I work for a healthcare company in the billing dept and I see this just about everyday. Autopay doesn't pull for a month or two due to various rejections, customer has no idea, falls 2 months or so behind on payments, autopay starts again. Call the hospital and call your bank for explanation.

Message 2 of 3
Crunchyroll
Established Member

Re: Transfinancial reporting incorrectly

I have no idea why they didn't auto draft :/ I had sufficient funds and they never attempted it. Never got a call from my bank either.

Also they were reporting way before that it looks like. I hate them Smiley Sad I got a denial because of them
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.