Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tu dispute site down???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: tu dispute site down???

This one is interesting.  I have gottent numerous different messages as to why I can't access my report or dispute items now.

I got a resolution letter in the mail, but it says I have "open disputes on my account" ungh?

Message 11 of 16
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

So I finally called them to see whats happening with my 3 disputes. They wound up deleting one of them with EE, and the other 2 are still in dispute. While on the phone I was able to sweet talk the lady into sending me a hardcopy of my current report thru the mail, even though I had disputed online.

Their dispute system is screwed up atm. I'd recommend just calling the dispute 800# to see if you have results on your disputes.

Message 12 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

All this is a perfect example of why one should actually dispute items thru the US Mail and not online. Thru the mail is the gold standard and it gives you a solid paper trail should action need to be taken against anyone in the future.

Message 13 of 16
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

I was told that If you have accounts in dispute that you will not be able to access the online dispute system. I haven't been able to access it in a while that's why I called and asked 😕
11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@teo77777 wrote:

Phone initiated disputes will indeed show up online, however the website has, for me at least, been buggy as heck the last few days. Tried just now and got this

nvestigate credit report: System unavailable

The TransUnion Online Review Service is currently unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. As alternatives to this interactive online service, you may submit a request for investigation:

Were you ever able to log back in?  I just now got that same msg

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is you have an open dispute most likely you won't be able to see ur report until dispute process is over...... I did an early exclusion online Sunday and when I tried to log in Monday morning I got a crazy message, so I called in to ask about the EE and was told it has been deleted...... logged back into the site at night and my results for the baddie was there in bold letters. So if you did a dispute online call in to speed up the process.

MssRemaa

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.