Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA new card design

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA new card design

My card was sent Thursday so I'm assuming it will get here today. Will let y'all know if it's the new design (but probably not).
Message 11 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

The secured card is tasteless in my opinion. Although I do kinda like the cash rewards. I'm going to call an see if they will send me a new version. Thanks OP.
Message 12 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know! Will see if hubby will call and get the new BBR. His is dirty and scratched up anyways from his wallet.
Message 13 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

The rep said at first, they were only replacing cards that are near their expiration date. After a brief hold, it was a success! My new visa signature card will arrive within 7 to 10 business days. Thanks again OP.
Message 14 of 126
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Were these just posted today?

Yes. I log everyday and I saw the Travel rewards (I have an offer for that) changed to blue today. Well I only login in the morning so at least some time between yesterday morning and this morning.

Message 15 of 126
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Idk tbh, I think I honestly liked the previous design better...  Smiley Indifferent

Also j/w, does anyone know why BoA is now listing them all as Visas?  I thought that in the previous design lineup, at least one if not more of the advertised cards were Mastercards?

Message 16 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CSR did tell me to double check the card number on the new card. If there not the same, I may want to update any reoccurring accounts.
Message 17 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only mastercard is the Better Balance Rewards.
Message 18 of 126
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I just called and CSR put in a request to the department that handles the cards. Said if they could do it , it would take 2 -  4 weeks to get it.

and I should get a letter in the mail saying if they can change my card or not. 

I told old her I have travel rewards and BBR and I can't tel them apart unless I look at them closely and it would be nice to be able to distinguish 

the 2. Maybe reporting a damaged card may be the guaranteed way to get th new design. Lol

Message 19 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called the number on the back of my card an spoke with a CSR name Marry. Hopefully mines comes within the 7 to 10 days I was told. I will definitely update everyone once I do receive them.
Message 20 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.