Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Picture Show & Tell Time!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Card Picture Show & Tell Time!

@adkins that’s heinous. Wow. What kind of person does that?!!
Message 21 of 26
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Adkins that’s heinous. Wow. What kind of person does that?!!

A poopy head jerk face does that! The guy who brought the tacos felt really bad about it. I kept telling him it wasn't his fault. (Getting tacos for the whole office was a nice gesture!) I have a feeling he might bring tacos special for me on Tuesday. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL!!!! I've always wondered what kind of a person would eat other people's food. We had a serial lunch stealer at my last job. Whomever it was kept taking this one guy's lunch and this guy was as easy going as you could imagine until his lunch had been stolen four to five times.  As funny as it was, I believe that the person that stole the lunch probably had no other choice because they were probably unable to buy food. Not an excuse or anything but kind of sad when you think about it. 

As far as my cards, to echo others' sentiments, mine are boring. I have a local bank card that I rarely use and should close, otherwise, standard issue cards. What makes my signature sexy is the age of my accounts. But no huge AF travel cards here. 

What kills me about my missing tacos is everyone had already gotten their tacos, as they'd been handed out earlier (I get into the office later). The person that brought them put mine back in the box and left the box on my office desk. Someone went into my office and that piggie ate THEIR tacos in addition to MY TACOS. My office is way in the back of the office  Someone knew exactly what they were doing.  (None of our offices have doors. Long story.)

Your Discover card looks different. 

LOLOLOLOL I'm not laughing at you but the situation is hilarious. Like, the person that did it knows they did a bad thing and they still have no guilt (or shame!). Some people's children I swear!

Yes, my Discover is the old Discover More card, or what became of the original Discover Card. I am adverse to un-embossed, info-on-the-back cards (which sadly is going to be impossible to avoid it seems) so when Discover It came out I refused to upgrade my More card. The main difference between More and It (besides the embossed vs un-embossed) is that Discover More has tiered, standard cash back: $0.01-$1,999.99 spend earns 0.25% cash back; $2,000.00-$2999.99 spend earns 0.50% cash back and anything over $3,000 spend earns the full 1% cash back. This resets every year on the anniversary date! More also earns the 5% rotating catagories. It has 1% cash back from the first cent plus 5% bonus catagories. Since I only use my Discover for the bonus 5% catagories and for cash over at the grocery store, I didn't care enough about the flat 1% cash back if it meant changing to a stupid named, flat card. Unfortunately....Discover has recently begun issuing More cards as un-embossed with the info on the back-and-I hear they are forcing an upgrade to It when current More cards expire. So all that work at keeping my More card will be for not LOL. 

Message 23 of 26
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL!!!! I've always wondered what kind of a person would eat other people's food. We had a serial lunch stealer at my last job. Whomever it was kept taking this one guy's lunch and this guy was as easy going as you could imagine until his lunch had been stolen four to five times.  As funny as it was, I believe that the person that stole the lunch probably had no other choice because they were probably unable to buy food. Not an excuse or anything but kind of sad when you think about it. 

As far as my cards, to echo others' sentiments, mine are boring. I have a local bank card that I rarely use and should close, otherwise, standard issue cards. What makes my signature sexy is the age of my accounts. But no huge AF travel cards here. 

What kills me about my missing tacos is everyone had already gotten their tacos, as they'd been handed out earlier (I get into the office later). The person that brought them put mine back in the box and left the box on my office desk. Someone went into my office and that piggie ate THEIR tacos in addition to MY TACOS. My office is way in the back of the office  Someone knew exactly what they were doing.  (None of our offices have doors. Long story.)

Your Discover card looks different. 

LOLOLOLOL I'm not laughing at you but the situation is hilarious. Like, the person that did it knows they did a bad thing and they still have no guilt (or shame!). Some people's children I swear!

Yes, my Discover is the old Discover More card, or what became of the original Discover Card. I am adverse to un-embossed, info-on-the-back cards (which sadly is going to be impossible to avoid it seems) so when Discover It came out I refused to upgrade my More card. The main difference between More and It (besides the embossed vs un-embossed) is that Discover More has tiered, standard cash back: $0.01-$1,999.99 spend earns 0.25% cash back; $2,000.00-$2999.99 spend earns 0.50% cash back and anything over $3,000 spend earns the full 1% cash back. This resets every year on the anniversary date! More also earns the 5% rotating catagories. It has 1% cash back from the first cent plus 5% bonus catagories. Since I only use my Discover for the bonus 5% catagories and for cash over at the grocery store, I didn't care enough about the flat 1% cash back if it meant changing to a stupid named, flat card. Unfortunately....Discover has recently begun issuing More cards as un-embossed with the info on the back-and-I hear they are forcing an upgrade to It when current More cards expire. So all that work at keeping my More card will be for not LOL. 

Yeah, adults acting like elementary school kids! Fascinating on the Discover card, thank you very much for sharing!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 24 of 26
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I like you blue/grey Amex, too!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love posts like this!

We need a tacologist to get to the bottom of the mystery!

I presume the most interesting card in my signature is my Von Maur charge. 0% interest on all purchases handled by the department store itself and for the most part, awesome customer support (ran into a rep with an attitude who insisted a CLI deserved a 4 hour trip to my nearest store with my picture ID. In any event, I wrote a letter to the credit department and the credit manager got back to me and apologized).

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.