cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Executive card new design?

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Citi AAdvantage Executive card new design?

Logged into my Citi and noticed a new card design for the AAdvantage executive.

http://tinyurl.com/nmtjjfr

The file name is also called 093WE_rebranding.

Haven't heard any news about this on any sites yet though.

Anyone else seeing the same thing?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage Executive card new design?

If you go on their website they have updated their card designs, including the citi prestige.
Message 2 of 9
enharu
Super Contributor

@Jaylima91 wrote:
If you go on their website they have updated their card designs, including the citi prestige.

Ah I see.

Ignore my stupid post.

I googled the card name directly and I went to this link: https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/earnMiles/beyondTravel/creditDebit/citi-executive.jsp?anchorLocat...

that was still showing the old design 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 9
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

That wasn't a stupid post. Smiley Tongue you raised a valid point. It isn't showing the new design everywhere just yet. Updating slowly but surely. The new citi prestige design is rather... Prestigious.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@enharu wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

Ah I see.

Ignore my stupid post.

I googled the card name directly and I went to this link: https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/earnMiles/beyondTravel/creditDebit/citi-executive.jsp?anchorLocat...

that was still showing the old design 

OMG Finally.

The old card was so fogey looking.

Message 5 of 9
rlx01
Established Contributor

All the AA cards have been redesigned.

They look pretty nice. Though I think I'll be PC'ing my AA Exec to a Prestige.
Message 6 of 9
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

WOW logged in and all card designs are new NICE....checked Barclay for the US Air card that is still US Air, hope that goes to AA soon too!!  Time to change the signature AGAIN and update all the AA and Prestige cards!!  LOL

Message 7 of 9
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Do I have to wait until my card expires to get the one with the new design or can I just call them and request it ?

Message 8 of 9
rlx01
Established Contributor

It's not a coincidence that Apple Pay launches tomorrow. Smiley Happy Now the image won't match the physical card.

@Andy77: you can request a replacement card for your "damaged" card online.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.