Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I miss something about NASA?

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Did I miss something about NASA?

If Navy Fed was open to everyone.. you'd see Navy Fed posts everywhere. To me, NASA is the equivalent.. period.
Message 31 of 34
flawesome
Contributor

@-Kenny- wrote:
If Navy Fed was open to everyone.. you'd see Navy Fed posts everywhere. To me, NASA is the equivalent.. period.

I think people would be going even more crazy if Navy Fed had the same thing going. The Navy Fed rewards seem more appealing than NASA's spend dependant rewards and some of Navy's card have signup bonuses Smiley Happy

| BoA BBR 5k | Discover it 1k | freedom 2.2k | Fidelity AMEX 1.5k | Sallie Mae 1k | AARP 2.2k | BJ's PPlus 3.7k |
Message 32 of 34
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@flawesome wrote:

@-Kenny- wrote:

I think people would be going even more crazy if Navy Fed had the same thing going. The Navy Fed rewards seem more appealing than NASA's spend dependant rewards and some of Navy's card have signup bonuses Smiley Happy

Those same people wouldn't be able to app for Navy -- because not everyone is military or DOD. Sign up bonus or not, there is a value in the trade line. 

Message 33 of 34
flawesome
Contributor

@-Kenny- wrote:

@flawesome wrote:

@-Kenny- wrote:

Those same people wouldn't be able to app for Navy -- because not everyone is military or DOD. Sign up bonus or not, there is a value in the trade line. 

By "having the same thing going" I mean that if they /could/ get in along with getting high limits and some soft pulls, I think it would be much more appealing than NASA.

I'm just agreeing with you Smiley Wink

| BoA BBR 5k | Discover it 1k | freedom 2.2k | Fidelity AMEX 1.5k | Sallie Mae 1k | AARP 2.2k | BJ's PPlus 3.7k |
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.