Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'll be able to BREATHE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'll be able to BREATHE!

@Junejer wrote:

Don't be sad about mom and her new DH. After all, the children leave the nest at some point. What's she supposed to do? She has to have a life too. You will breathe through that one too. Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

They've been together 16 years. I shouldn't have been surprised at this... He'll give you the shirt off his back... for a price.

Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Shnapple wrote:

...20 min later the headache and nose pain were gone (thanks to the pain meds). 11 hours later, my throat still hurts. I think if I had some chloraseptic I'd feel really good right now. I'm sure tomorrow will be better...

One thing that did happen after my sinus surgery, that didn't happen the other 2 (3?) times that I've been intubated, is that my uvula (the dangly thing at the back of your mouth that kids think is a tonsil) got a bit swollen and drove me crazy for a week until the swelling went down. I always had the sensation that I was about to choke on something. I think that it gets banged around during the surgery, probably from the guard the use to keep, umm, goo from going down your throat. (sorry, everyone)

Had I known better at the time, I would have called the ENT back to see if they could spray it or something. It really did drive me crazy, although it helped distract me from my Bozo-the-Clown/ William Jefferson Clinton nose.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I always think of William Henry Harrison when I look at Uncle Bill's nose. The picture of him that we had in our History books, when I was young, displayed a huge red nose. I think he had that bad head cold, when they took his flick.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.