Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS/SLMA/Bluemont Funding

tag
TrueBlue31

ACS/SLMA/Bluemont Funding

Hello,

I am new to posting but I have a question. I have a tradeline on my CR from ACS/SLMA/ Bluemont Funding that is reporting as negative on my CR. I am currently palying on another  student loan from ACS that is reporting as current. The ACS/SLMA/ Bluemont Funding is not correct at all and is infact that same loan with a different account number as the current one I am paying on. I sent a letter to the address and I have not gotten a response back. There is no phone number listed for this particular account. Can someone please tell me I should do next? If you have a phone number or email contact, please send it. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SCF
Valued Contributor

Re: ACS/SLMA/Bluemont Funding

Are you sure it's the same loan? Some student loans are broken up into multiple tradelines/accounts because of different loan programs, or awards for different semesters.

Have you contacted ACS and given them the account number (since they are listed on both accounts and you currently are working with them?)

It sounds like this is possibly a federal loan (I don't recognize SLMA or Bluemont Funding, but ACS handles federal loans), so you should check the National Student Loan Data System to see a complete list of your federal loans and who is holding them, it will hopefully also have up-to-date contact information.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.