Frequent Contributor
scarrollprint

Anyone else having issues with Direct Loans not reporting

how can I get Direct Loans to actually report my student loans?

I had 2 federal loans that I consolidated into 1 since it would not only lock my fixed rate at what it is now (3.something) but also my fixed rate one that was at what I used to think was phenominal at 5% and brought it down to the 3 point something %.

I did all this in Early in Feb made my first payment in early March and it has my date as "Feb" but only is showing data for May, no march, no april, no june, and no july. My august payment is already in the mail...I'm loosing out on some valuable data here! 

am I the only one with this issue with them?

Current: Eq- 624 Ex - 631 (lender pulled) TU - 661 (lender pulled)
Goal 700+ across all three
jenintx

Re: Anyone else having issues with Direct Loans not reporting

I've had a similar thing happen to me. I recently checked my TU report and my Direct Lonas were nowhere to be found. And I've been paying them for years now. My private SL was listed but no Dept. of Ed. consolidation loan. I swear, though, the other agencies have reported federal loans. Maybe it's just something weird with TU?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}