Reply
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter



fused111 wrote:
 
And how might we determine who the big loser is?


Most posts equals biggest loser. However, that's so CIC, and this is FI. As such, we need to have an algorithm.
 
Loser Score = Number of Posts / Number of Days Since Joining
 
Higher score means a bigger loser.
 
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter



Noah_Bodie wrote:


fused111 wrote:
 
And how might we determine who the big loser is?


Most posts equals biggest loser. However, that's so CIC, and this is FI. As such, we need to have an algorithm.
 
Loser Score = Number of Posts / Number of Days Since Joining
 
Higher score means a bigger loser.
 



Hmmm.. I wonder where I fit in?
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter

Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter

At least I am not alone!
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice
Posts: 8,158
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter



Tuscani wrote:


Noah_Bodie wrote:


fused111 wrote:
 
And how might we determine who the big loser is?


Most posts equals biggest loser. However, that's so CIC, and this is FI. As such, we need to have an algorithm.
 
Loser Score = Number of Posts / Number of Days Since Joining
 
Higher score means a bigger loser.
 



Hmmm.. I wonder where I fit in?


Moderators don't count  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,355
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter



MidnightVoice wrote:


Tuscani wrote:


Noah_Bodie wrote:


fused111 wrote:
 
And how might we determine who the big loser is?


Most posts equals biggest loser. However, that's so CIC, and this is FI. As such, we need to have an algorithm.
 
Loser Score = Number of Posts / Number of Days Since Joining
 
Higher score means a bigger loser.
 



Hmmm.. I wonder where I fit in?


Moderators don't count  :smileyvery-happy:


Then Noah stands alone!:smileytongue:
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-22-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 815
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter

3/19 - 6/30 = 103 DAYS
All numbers =/103
posts 538 =5.32
Page views 11852=115
Read -27581=267
logins-197= 1.91
minutes=11348= 110
 
So that is almost 2 hours a day.
 
How about sum of Fico start and sum of fico now.
1588 3/07
1875 6/07
 
287 points /103 days = 2.786 points per DAY.
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter

Another suggested catagory. Credit In The News.
 
Whether it's a court decision, new laws proposed or signed into law, or just a helpful or interesting credit story in the news. Sometimes the consumer reporters really hit a homerun on the issue. Other times, while their heart is in the right place, their advice is either misplaced, weak, or not completely informed.
 
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice
Posts: 8,158
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter



Noah_Bodie wrote:
Another suggested catagory. Credit In The News.
 
Whether it's a court decision, new laws proposed or signed into law, or just a helpful or interesting credit story in the news. Sometimes the consumer reporters really hit a homerun on the issue. Other times, while their heart is in the right place, their advice is either misplaced, weak, or not completely informed.
 


Try this thread.
 
 
And volunteer!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,355
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Create More Forums With Less Clutter


Midnight wrote:
 
Other forums I know have a "News Page" where links, and legally acceptable partial stoties below those links, are regularly posted, usually by volunteer board members.  Obviously, the news and links posted are relevant to the subject nature of the board!!
 
Just a thought, brought on by several good news links that have been posted, and then dropped off the first page of the forum.  A news page keeps such things available longer, and any really relevant ones can be stuck.
________________________________________________________________________
 
What are stoties? I'm bored, better bring back the spellnig thread.:smileytongue:
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-22-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 815
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+