Established Member
bbright2003

Delete Profile

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to delete my entire profile on here.  I can't figure out where to go to do it.  I have no subscriptions, just the forum profile. 

I just realized that if you Google search my user name links to my posts on here from years ago are coming up.  I would like to delete the profile or figure out how to set my privacy settings so that it will not show up in a search.

Please advise.  

Thank you. 

Administrator
KaLin

Re: Delete Profile

There isn't a way to delete your profile.  Even if we banned your account, your posts would still show up in a Google search.

Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016

pizzadude

Re: Delete Profile

There shouldn't be a privacy issue with your posts, at least all personally identifiable information is scrubbed out.   No one can see your real name, address, etc...

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}