cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every service is sending me alerts EXCEPT MyFico 3-bureau reporting. Sheesh.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every service is sending me alerts EXCEPT MyFico 3-bureau reporting. Sheesh.

Hey guys,

Just how accurate is the 3-bureau service at reporting, for those that have had the service longer?

I signed up over a week ago, and every other (free) service I'm with has been sending me alerts since I have several new credit cards starting to report, along with being added as an AU on others.  I also updated my address, which the others also reported.

I haven't gotten a single alert from MyFico, and it's the only service I'm actually paying for.  I emailed them this morning, and I got an email back saying:

"Notice - Your Experian credit report was all clear this week!"

Uh, no it wasn't.  Same goes for the other two.

I plan on canceling, but thought I'd see what others have experienced first.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ups77
Regular Contributor

Re: Every service is sending me alerts EXCEPT MyFico 3-bureau reporting. Sheesh.

I believe it's slow in updating. Credit sesame updates before my fico does. Also when I upgraded my membership transunion wasn't avaible for the other scores. I'm disappointed that they didn't give me those scores and want me to pay for them. Not real good it customer relations.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Every service is sending me alerts EXCEPT MyFico 3-bureau reporting. Sheesh.

Horrible horrible. Might as well have CK for credit monitoring as it is more accurate. Just don't use it for credit scores. Here is my recent thread: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/WORST-service-experience-from-anywhere/td-p/...

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was kind of dissapointed by this as well.  I applied for a new credit card yesterday, and increased the balance of two others.  Literally less than five minutes after the first hard pull, Credit Sesame alerted me that I had a new hard pull on my acount.  Honestly, I'm more impressed at Credit Sesame than I am dissapointed with myFICO at this point.  It still hasn't shown up, but its only been 24 hours.  I'll see how quickly it updates this week.  Seems silly to pay almost $30 for month for scores and credit monitoring when a free service does the more important part (in my case) more quickly.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was kind of dissapointed by this as well.  I applied for a new credit card yesterday, and increased the balance of two others.  Literally less than five minutes after the first hard pull, Credit Sesame alerted me that I had a new hard pull on my acount.  Honestly, I'm more impressed at Credit Sesame than I am dissapointed with myFICO at this point.  It still hasn't shown up, but its only been 24 hours.  I'll see how quickly it updates this week.  Seems silly to pay almost $30 for month for scores and credit monitoring when a free service does the more important part (in my case) more quickly.

I waited more than 5 months for 2 hard pulls I made, and they never showed up even after 5 months when I cancelled. They want you to pay for another 3B check to get the current scores and to see the hard pulls. Even though I was paying for 3 damn scores (3B monitoring), they never even had the right score at that moment unless something triggered it. Even when it was suppose to trigger a score (like a hard pull), they wouldn't even show up, so therefore no score update. Great well-though out program to steal people's money while providing no service. 

Message 5 of 6
Ups77
Regular Contributor

Me too. Credit sesame alerted me this morning about cli. It's no 4 pm nothing from my fico.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.