cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO-9 Scores are wrong

FICO-9 Scores are wrong

I just bought a 3B report and all the FICO-9 scores are wrong. Of the reasons given:

You have a serious delinquency (60 days past due or greater) or derogatory indicator on your credit report.

(jWrong, I have no late payments)

You have few accounts that are in good standing.

(I have many, all in good standing).

It is completely contradictory to my FICO 8 scores of 780/773/769 which also state that I have no late payments and all my accounts are in good standing.

4 REPLIES
Administrator

Re: FICO-9 Scores are wrong

Please contact our support center for additional guidance. The FICO Score 9 and FICO Score 8 use different formulas, so your scores will be different. You can read more about it here: http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/514/kw/black%20market  

Valued Contributor

"Too few accounts in good standing" can relate to having some NEW accounts.  How many accounts do you have that are less than 12 months old?

As for the derogatory indicator, do you have any public records, bankruptcies, collections or consumer finance account loans reporting?

FICO8FICO8Visit:
03/1710/17My 11
Rules to
Credit
Rebuilding
550EX
570TU
559EQ
710EX
699TU
734EQ

Lots of people, including myself, are seeing that on our FICO 09 scores when there are no late payments and scores over 800.  Not sure why but certinly doesn't indicate that there is anything derogatory on your reports.

Established Member

Hi have not posted in LONG TIME.  My FICO 8 scores are 848 850 841. With NO late no inq, no new accounts. FICO 9 just shows 60 days late . Yet I cant find what accounts are showing negative info. Just came from navy fed they using fico 9 showing 60+ days late on what?