New Visitor
catgrrl

Problems with canceling

[ Edited ]

I am royally PO'd at this cheesy company as well. I signed up **bleep**

Monday morning, I got the notice that my credit card had been charged. I immediately called the call center as soon as it opened again, explained that I was unable to cancel because the website had no way to do it and the call center was closed, and asked to cancel and to get a refund. The surly, poorly trained guy in the call center said he couldn't cancel during the **bleep** within 24 hours...which of course, no one did.

I sent an email with the same request and got no reply. 

I want nothing more to do with a company who does business this way. TransUnion has the same type of trial program, but their website lets you cancel without any BS or hassle. I'm ready to launch a barrage of complaints, but I'm sure nobody at **bleep**

**bleep**

Hi catgirl, I started a new post 4 you because the other one was old and I wanted you post to get answered as soon as possible.

Thank you, Lightnin Moderator

We are also have some tech difficulties at this time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+