cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super-Disappointed this week - broken 3B report, no help from Customer Service.

tag
gibeon
Established Contributor

Super-Disappointed this week - broken 3B report, no help from Customer Service.

I signed up again for the 3B product as it has been a few months, and I wanted some live score monitoring and updates again, and my Credit Report was broken.

First, none of my inquiries from 12 to 24 months ago were showing up. They DO show up on Credit Check Total and OTHER free services. The 3B report Cuts Off at 12 months ago. That's not a full report.

Secondly, ALL of the inquiries on the TransUnion section are listed as having come from "Collection" NOT the bank/lender that did the inquiry. Again, the CSR insisted that this was the fault of the reporting bureau, and that it couldn't possibly be MyFico's fault.

The CSR I spoke to insisted that the information was from the bureaus and NOT MyFico's fault. I'm pretty sure that not all three bureaus decided to just delete a year's worth of inquiries.

I tried contacting Customer Support through the online form on the 24th, and have yet to hear back from anyone about the issue.

The failure of MyFico to take any responsibility for the product they sell, insisting on "passing the buck" to the bureaus (who's information transfers perfectly well to WalletHub, CreditKarma, CreditCheckTotal, and others) RATHER than dealing with or even offering a path to deal with the problem has resulted in my cancellation of MyFico 3B monitoring and a dispute filed with my Credit Card company that was used to pay for the service as the product I ordered was not delivered, and NO HELP or ASSISTANCE was offered or even possilbe in resolving the issue.

I enjoy the forums and will continue using them, but no longer will I even attempt to purchase a service or product from MyFico.

P.S. EVERY TIME I log in to MyFico (the service part, not the forums) I get a pop-up message that my credit card on file is incorrect, and that I need to update my information. This has been happening for over a year, and every time I try to get it fixed, NOTHING happens.

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.