Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO REFI-CREDIT UNION HELP???

tag
jamesrini79
Established Member

AUTO REFI-CREDIT UNION HELP???

I just learned about CU's within the last 2 days on this board. Im interested in refi my auto loan from Cap 1 @13.9 to anything better then that. I really need the payment to be around $400. My EQX score is 646. I heard PenFed is good but Im not sure if you need a 680 as I saw a previous post that mentioned one of their reps had said that. I called them and their rep said its based on your history, and debt to income more less than the score. Can anyone else reccommend CU's where you think Ide be approved? If anyone is from North NJ can you tell me any local CU's? How do I find them? Sorry this is all new to me. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AUTO REFI-CREDIT UNION HELP???

hey whats up...

Yeah i mentioned penfed on ur other post and I see u decided to take the advice... good....

Check ur luck - i actually work for a CU ---- IN NORTH NJ - wow!!!!

PM me and I can send you info on the one I work at and some of the other ones in the area - again, I am NOT soliciting the CU I work for - just advice...

Do you mind listing what kinda car you are trying to refi? The millage, year, model, accesories etc...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.