cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan- Commission Income- Expectations

tag
Sool93MK

Auto Loan- Commission Income- Expectations

Hi everyone. I have another approval odds to post. I'm feeling confident for the most part but commission based income always adds some anxiety. I'm expecting to take delivery of a second personal car later this year, hoping some of you can ease the stress with your experiences or knowledge! Looking to understand what they will expect from me (average commission over x amount of years, w-2, tax returns). 

Current Car loan: $1325 (intend to keep) 

Mortage: $4600

Credit card payments: Approx $500

Score: TU FICO 8 733

Salary: $60,000

Commission: 2022 $240,000, 2021 $140,000

Years of Employement: 12 

lender: Porsche financial 

Purchase amount: $108,000

Loan amount: $97,000

2 REPLIES 2
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

Re: Auto Loan- Commission Income- Expectations

@Sool93MK wrote:

Hi everyone. I have another approval odds to post. I'm feeling confident for the most part but commission based income always adds some anxiety. I'm expecting to take delivery of a second personal car later this year, hoping some of you can ease the stress with your experiences or knowledge! Looking to understand what they will expect from me (average commission over x amount of years, w-2, tax returns). 

Current Car loan: $1325 (intend to keep) 

Mortage: $4600

Credit card payments: Approx $500

Score: TU FICO 8 733

Salary: $60,000

Commission: 2022 $240,000, 2021 $140,000

Years of Employement: 12 

lender: Porsche financial 

Purchase amount: $108,000

Loan amount: $97,000

You'll be fine. With your stats they aren't likely to ask for proof of income. Just listing your total income should be good enough. 

Message 2 of 3
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Auto Loan- Commission Income- Expectations

@Sool93MK- looks like you should be good. 

I have to ask you, what kinda line of work are you in ?  Pardon my asking but, your salary vs your commission ----- geeegsh huge delta man!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.