Valued Contributor

BMW Financial Services?

Has anyone had experienced with BMW F.S? I'm looking into leasing a M4 soon
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Re: BMW Financial Services?

I've had the following cars all financed with BMW Financial Services: 2008 BMW 128i 2010 BMW 328i X-Drive 2012 BMW 528i X-Drive 2013 BMW X3 35i X-Drive 2015 BMW X5 35i X-Drive 2016 BMW X5 35i X-Drive M-Sport What would you like to know????
Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 2 of 28
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Are their rates reasonable for Tier 1??. And anything I should know??
Message 3 of 28
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Are their rates reasonable for Tier 1??. And anything I should know??
The rates right now are 2.99% for most of their cars except the i series cars, those are 0.9%. I've never had any issues or required poi or anything at all from them, I've walked in negotiated and walked out with the car the same day usually. My current X5 I ordered so couldn't really do that but it's always been a hassle free experience for me. Now I did just lease a Toyota Camry from another dealership, and it was the complete opposite, IDK if it was the dealership or Toyota, but I probably won't be doing business what that dealership or Toyota again when the lease is up.

Message 4 of 28
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Hmm that sounds good! and i won't do any business with Nissan or Toyota.. They were my first cars way back when I was in high school... And they always broke on me..
Message 5 of 28
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Hmm that sounds good! and i won't do any business with Nissan or Toyota.. They were my first cars way back when I was in high school... And they always broke on me..

We needed another car, and Toyota was offering some really good deals on leases, so I opted for the Camry.  I don't mind driving it, but love my X5 so much better.  With BMW's everything is an option, so watch out because they add up fast lol.

I went from $57,000 all the way to $73,000 with just a few options lol.

What are you thinking of getting?

If I can recommend one option to you, get the LED option package!  I opted for them, and then read up on how to "Code" them to fully enable all the features, I've never regreted spending the $1,900 for them!

Message 6 of 28
impactplayer
New Contributor

Back in 2010, I got my CPO 335i for 1.9% interest. I was 25 and didn't have much credit experience other than my student loans. They didn't require any documentation. They seem pretty good and easy to me. 

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

Tell me about it. I just picked up a brand new Toyota Highlander yesterday. Took it was driving home on freeway for maybe 5 miles. ABS light on... Traction light on... Skid light on... Brake light on and the "check AWD system" warning on. Now that car back at dealership in service department

OP get the M4 u will love it. I love mine. I paid 96k for mine fully loaded (convertible too)

Message 8 of 28
Ariel
Valued Member

Anyone know which FICO score variant they pull (and which bureau they look at?)  Also, what score do they consider their top tier?  Thinking of buying one in September.

Message 9 of 28
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

@Ariel wrote:

Anyone know which FICO score variant they pull (and which bureau they look at?)  Also, what score do they consider their top tier?  Thinking of buying one in September.

I believe they pulled Experian for me when I was there, not sure what version though

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.