Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a Rav 4

tag
deg757
Regular Contributor

Bought a Rav 4

So life went crazy this weekend and I ended up having to suck it up and buy my new car. I was trying to make it to Christmas but my poor little trailblazer had other ideas. I was worried about approval because my last auto loan had some 30 day lates. I was approved through whoever Toyota uses to finance at 5.19%. Not the best but it definitely could have been worse. Got at 2013 Toyota Rav-4 Limted, fully loaded for $28k.

My auto fico was 622.

Starting scores 2/27/12 TU 605 EX 576 EQ 560
Current scores lender pull 9/6/12 TU 663 EX 629 EQ 645
Closed on our first home 10/26/2012!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Bought a Rav 4

Congrats on the new car!

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bought a Rav 4

@deg757 wrote:

So life went crazy this weekend and I ended up having to suck it up and buy my new car. I was trying to make it to Christmas but my poor little trailblazer had other ideas. I was worried about approval because my last auto loan had some 30 day lates. I was approved through whoever Toyota uses to finance at 5.19%. Not the best but it definitely could have been worse. Got at 2013 Toyota Rav-4 Limted, fully loaded for $28k.

My auto fico was 622.

Congrats.... Toyota Financia finances Toyota! they also have a Toyota Credit Card if you get your scores up a little bit... think they weight it towards owners.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.