Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 auto prequal questions

tag
Caleb87
New Contributor

Cap 1 auto prequal questions

Hello, I am curious how much job history at a new job is required for cap 1 auto navigator? I was prequaled with a 600 credit score. (Rapidly improving) but recently took a new job from which I have 1 paystub so far,with 3 weeks between the new job and the previous job which I was at for almost 3 years. 

Also, I included spousal income. Is her paystubs enough to verify that or will she have to be approved as well?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SouthernCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap 1 auto prequal questions

First, you should have plenty of time to have another paystub generate while that prequal is good, so unless you intend to buy a car tomorrow, you should be able to provide them with 2 paystubs. 

Second, I don't think you can include spousal income on an auto loan without also adding them as an applicant, but I may be wrong there. 

Message 2 of 3
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap 1 auto prequal questions

@Caleb87 wrote:

Hello, I am curious how much job history at a new job is required for cap 1 auto navigator? I was prequaled with a 600 credit score. (Rapidly improving) but recently took a new job from which I have 1 paystub so far,with 3 weeks between the new job and the previous job which I was at for almost 3 years. 

Also, I included spousal income. Is her paystubs enough to verify that or will she have to be approved as well?

Job is fine. You can't use her income unless she is on the app. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.