Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Nav Pre Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto Nav Pre Approval

Hello! I'm fairly new to the forums and just wanted some clarification. I've searched all through and couldn't find much of an answer. So I applied for cap1 auto nav and was pre approved for $35,000. I found the vehicle I want at carmax and applied through them to see if I could beat the interest rate. Cap1 had the better rate and it showed up as a hard pull. I submitted the proof of income as requested and that's been completed and shows online. So I reserved the vehicle and am waiting for it to arrive at the dealer. Does this mean I have a legitimate approval with them or is it still just a pre approval? I just don't want to get to the dealer and something happens and I'm denied. Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto Nav Pre Approval

It's a legitimate approval.

Source: am dealer.

Message 2 of 5
DebtStinks
Established Contributor

Yes, just as the previous post states, it's a REAL approval once they do a hard pull.

Again, just as other post, I too was in the finance office for 7 years.

Congrats on your new-to-you vehicle!

NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 (Opened 1/19) - NFCU Platinum $21000 (Opened 1/21) - TTCU Platinum Visa $10000 (Opened 10/18) - Discover $5500 (Opened 11/21) - Barclays View MC $5000 (Opened 1/19) - Capital One Platinum $3500 (Opened 2/19) - Capital One World Elite MC $1000 (Opened 3/21) - Target Store Card $2000 (Opened 10/18) - Floor & Decor Store Card $42500 (Opened 10/18)
Closed - PenFed $35,000 - Cap1 World Elite MC $11,200
Total CL - $115500

CH7 BK Filed 8/1/17 Discharged 11/7/17

Scores as of 2/18/21:

Inquiries Last 12 Months:
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome thank you!

Message 4 of 5
Roadgeek395
Regular Contributor

What APR did you receive through Capitol one?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.