Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Navigator Pre Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto Navigator Pre Approval

My junker fell apart this week. I was intending to get a new car about 2 weeks ago. I applied to the navigator pre approval and was approved for 40000.APR of 2.6 - 8.56 (No hard inquiry). My initial plan was either a 2016 malibu or impala lt 4 cylinder. That was until I drove the 2lt with a 6 liter. I used navigator to estimate my APR along with my down payment to estimate my monthly payment. I get to the final paperwork at the dealership to pull my credit, I told them to run the CapitalOne as welll as 2 others to see best possible APR for 60 months. My outcome; the 2.6 APR was the best I could get with 27000 financing. The term of the loan as well as the amount financed will affect your APR as far as Navigator pre approval is concerned. I have a credit score of 725 on creditkarma, im not sure which credit algorithm they use, but if you are looking into getting a vehicle and you dont use creditkarma, make sure to check it out (its free). I would recommend Capital One Auto Navigator to anyone. Just make sure you are aware of your credit, and the APR / Monthly Payments according to Navigator based on your needs if you are planning on using this service.

Message 31 of 32
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Auto Navigator Pre Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

My junker fell apart this week. I was intending to get a new car about 2 weeks ago. I applied to the navigator pre approval and was approved for 40000.APR of 2.6 - 8.56 (No hard inquiry). My initial plan was either a 2016 malibu or impala lt 4 cylinder. That was until I drove the 2lt with a 6 liter. I used navigator to estimate my APR along with my down payment to estimate my monthly payment. I get to the final paperwork at the dealership to pull my credit, I told them to run the CapitalOne as welll as 2 others to see best possible APR for 60 months. My outcome; the 2.6 APR was the best I could get with 27000 financing. The term of the loan as well as the amount financed will affect your APR as far as Navigator pre approval is concerned. I have a credit score of 725 on creditkarma, im not sure which credit algorithm they use, but if you are looking into getting a vehicle and you dont use creditkarma, make sure to check it out (its free). I would recommend Capital One Auto Navigator to anyone. Just make sure you are aware of your credit, and the APR / Monthly Payments according to Navigator based on your needs if you are planning on using this service.

I was rejected by Capital One 2 months ago, I now qualify for $15,609 max with APR scale from 3.16% to 12.78%.

That's worse than Logix and reflects how Vanage 3.0 regards things on your CR, my TU is behind my EX by 40-50 points, some things still haven't updated.

Logix Pre-Approval is $20,000 max 9.99% for 72 months or 8.99% for 60 months

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.