Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Loan Refi!

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Car Loan Refi!

Refinanced my 2018 VW Passat. Previously loan was with Apple FCU @ 2.95% and they wanted to raise to 3.5% due to me stopping direct deposit. Went to local credit union called Argent Federal Credit Union here in VA. Instant approval for 2.24% for 60 months plan to pay more and hopefully pay off when I sell home. Pull EQ8 766. Rep was shocked stating most loans go to underwriting but mine was approved by the system. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dunn2500
Established Contributor

Re: Car Loan Refi!

both my refinances were approved by system on the computer within minutes of applying....no underwriting, big CUs though

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Car Loan Refi!

It sounds like you got a great deal. It is also a good idea as you posted that you will pay more then required each month. That is great too, the sooner you get the car paid off the better

Thanks for the post

Mark

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.