Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

DCU

Hey guys trying to help my brother out he wants to refinance with DCU he is a member his EQ fico is 695 are they INQ and account sensitive he has 5 new accounts since Jan and 29 INQS dont wont him to waste a INQ what do u think his chances are? his current rate is 9.80 trying to drop that the car is a 2016 Dodge Dart GT fully loaded except sunroof 600 miles  he owes 23k what do u guys think his chances are?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU

I got a approval through DCU 2 months ago to refinance my car with a 630 beacon 5.0 score. I have several new accounts and had about 50 inquires around that time. they approved me at 6.24 for up to 60 months but unfortunately I couldn't qualify for membership due to chexsystems. i had to go through a local credit union with a 9.99 rate.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think he will be fine, I have about the same inquires as him if not more and got approved. Keep in mind that DCU will pull twice for Equifax.

Message 3 of 5
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think he will be fine, I have about the same inquires as him if not more and got approved. Keep in mind that DCU will pull twice for Equifax.

Why would they double pull EQ he is already a member?

Message 4 of 5
EddieK
Established Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:
Why would they double pull EQ he is already a member?

They won't since he's already a member.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.