Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Motor Credit

tag
MJVBAK
Regular Contributor

Ford Motor Credit

How strict are they? I have no auto baddies. I have a few paid baddies that I can't get off and 7 current tradelines zero balances, no lates, ect.

Message Edited by MJVBAK on 05-06-2008 12:52 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Re: Ford Motor Credit

They are great to work with. They pulled EQ here in Texas and my score was 662. I was able to qualify for 1.9% @ 60 months. My younger brother (18 yrs old) doesn't have a FICO score yet so he needed a co-signer. I just co-signed for him and Ford Motor Credit gave him 7.9% @ 60 months. You should look into it and see what they can do for you. They were great for us.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience they are one of the easiest.
Message 3 of 6
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

they are super easy.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 4 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

My grandfather needs a truck but his credit has been shot, because of a bad cosign deal! Anyway his Equifax is 577.  Hes looking to buy a new F-350, i was just wondering if anyone thought they might approve a score that low!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My aunt financed with FMC. They are easy to get financing with right now, sales are down and they need to move the vehicles out but never ever be late on a payment because FMC aren't forgiving on late payments and don't do GW letters!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.