Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!

tag
sundownskylar
Valued Member

HELP!!!

Yesterday I bought a new 2014 car... I was approved at 1.9% financing. I wake up and check my phone today and this is what I see......

The following inquiries reported:

All on Experian
TypeAccount
Business LoanBANK OF AMERICA
Business LoanWELLS FARGO DS/WACHOVIA DS
Business LoanFORD MOTOR CREDIT CORP
Business LoanJPMORGAN CHASE BANK
Business LoanBANK OF THE WEST
Auto LoanNCCINC/CAPITAL FORD MAZDA HYUN
Auto LoanUS BANK

Is this going to hurt my credit? Im currently at 719FICO. Will it hurt my changes of apply for a new credit card say for instance American Express?? I was thinking about applying in the next couple of months and I was sent some AMAZING offers from them...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
poohbearntigger2
New Visitor

Re: HELP!!!

You must've bought a Ford too lol.   My husband and I just bought a 2014 Ford the other day.  They hit my credit report 5 times.  The salesman told me 3 times that it would be 1 hit.  Someone replied to my post about this.  They said if all the credit pulls were at the same time and for the same type of loan then they will all count as 1 as far as scoring goes.  I hate having all those pulls on mine too.   

Message 2 of 5
sundownskylar
Valued Member

LOL yep! Its was a 2014 Ford Fiesta SE in Candy Blue! Love the car just scared about the all the inquries!!!!! 

Message 3 of 5
Luscher
Valued Contributor

If they all are for auto then they will be counted as 1 (if coded as auto)
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 5
sundownskylar
Valued Member

Its weird that some are labeled business loan...

On the plus side I was approved for the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.