cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hubby and I Approved Ally Financial!!!!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Hubby and I Approved Ally Financial!!!!!

My husbands dream car was the Maserati Quattorporte. He absolutely loves them. They had a lease deal no money down tax and tages (Roughly 10k out of pocket) The payment would be 1,341.00... Still thinking about it.. He is all for it but I love the new S550 for a new sedan. But Ally Financial approved it Tier 1 leasing. Will have to see!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
awp317
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hubby and I Approved Ally Financial!!!!!

as someone who is a huge fan of cars and has had everything from a mustang gt to a ferrari california. I will tell you the new s550 is a much, much nicer car and will be far more reliable and is much better put together. The maserati is a fun car, but it definatly has its short falls, but boy the engine sounds great, especally the 4.7 liter S model. Congrats on approval though! 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 2 of 3
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: Hubby and I Approved Ally Financial!!!!!

At those price levels, I personally don't think people are looking for reliability. You buy Acura TL's or Lexus if you want reliability. Smiley Wink

Get the Maserati haha. But yeah, it'll fall apart in like 5 years, but since it's a lease, not your problem. No worries on the depreciation with a lease either!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.