Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me?

tag
907grown
Established Contributor

Is it just me?

Found a new car, loved it. Excited to be getting it. Told the sales guy I need to call my credit union and get my own financing. I only use my people. He was understanding of this andi left. Called my credit union, they have all my info because I am not only a member with bank accts, but they hold my current car loans. That being said within 20 min on the phone my credit was pulled sent to the loan officer and approved at 2.75 interest!!!! I must say, I think I am more excited about the financing then the car!! Am I the only one?

in my siggy you will see my abysmal 460 starting score. No one would even give me a chair to sit in back then.

for the first time ever, I truly felt no shame and had no concerns that I would not be approved. I knew when I called I'd be approved, and that felt GREAT!!

heres to the next 100,000 miles of paying on time and building up to the bigs!!

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it just me?

Congrats on the car and more importantly on being confident financially!

I gotta say, I really get involved with the details, options, and safety features on a car, but the financing is fun too.

I get a kick out of reading the owners manual, next time I'll try reading the finance documents too!  lol

Great job though!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it just me?

Congrats and very good work.  That is always the best way to do it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.