Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leasing ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leasing ?

Just curious which captive lender has the lowest credit criteria for leasing. Lowest possible score you can lease(not finance) a vehicle with. Anyone know? Thanks!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cstone87
New Contributor

Re: Leasing ?

Probably BMW/Toyota/Lexus
Tiered are generous compared to others
Too many cards
DOJ
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read of BMW leases with scores as low as 620, they consider tier 1 670.  I suspect they would go even lower than 620 but as you know the rates are not going to be as good.  Not sure about Lexus but I read the other day that more than of Lexus (sales) were leases so I suspect they have some lienancy also.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone of you heard of DSR Leasing? They have some really low payments on their website. I am planning also to lease on them the 2017 BMW X5 M. Hoping that I could get great discount on them.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got in with Chase with mediocre scores. The finance guy said people have been approved with a 600 in the past.(Subaru dealer)

Message 5 of 6
alik
New Visitor

i was told by bmw sales as long as you have score above 550 you will qualify for a lease. that's when i get bmw 530 in 2008 my score was right above 600. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.