Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexus Approved

I know it's been a while since my last post on this form and I've missed you guys.  I've been busy though, so allow me to share with you.  Since adding 4 of my Credit Cards to my 19 yr old credit file 3 years ago, has put her in a position to negotiate, get approve, without a co-signer for a New 2018 Nissan Sentra with a 2.9% interest rate.  Not bad for her first car. Now my wife, bless her heart, she needed a new car too but she didn't want to give up her baby, a 2007 Pontiac G6. I finally convinced her into going to the dealership.  She got approved for a lease on a New 2019 Nissan Altima SR. (Good monthly payment) Finally!!! I negotiated my new 2019 Lexus ES 300 Hybrid.  We are all VERY pleased with our new rides.   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Re: Lexus Approved

Congrats and enjoy your new transportation.

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all three!
Message 3 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

A very merry Christmas indeed in the @Anonymous house!  Congrats to your wife and yourself on your new vehicles.  Nothing like starting the new year off in style!  Enjoy!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.