Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyPointCreditUnion AUTO REFINANCE APPROVAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyPointCreditUnion AUTO REFINANCE APPROVAL

Hello. Just got exciting news so I thought I'd share here.

I have been working on my credit, and just made my 6th consecutive payment on my Auto Loan, I thought I'd give this credit union a try just to try and I got approved! Initially, they had declined me but a really nice guy at the branch named Mark said that upper management was willing to look at my loan application a second time. They had to call me several times to just get everything straightened out, but all the hassle worked out in the end! 

I heard Credit Unions have the better APR for auto loans, so I went ahead and looked for some near me and this is the one I found. I feel really blessed today. 

My APR went from 21.09% to 8.89%! 

Still a high APR, but definitely a BIG difference. Saved me over $8,000. I'm planning to stay here until Navy Federal can approve me. 

MyPointCreditUnion is having a promo right now if you refinance with them, they will over look your income, and credit and offer a 3.99% 

Sadly, I didn't qualify for this promo because I was taking someone off my auto loan. 

I'm so excited and proud that I was able to finally get out of my horrible auto loan with Westlake Financial. 

MyPoint pulled Equifax and I had a 549 at the time. Payment was lowered over $100.

Hopefully soon I can write one for Navy Federal with the next 2 years!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: MyPointCreditUnion AUTO REFINANCE APPROVAL

Congratulations 🎈🎊🎉🍾 on your refinance.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 4
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

WOW! Congrats! That is a good amount of savings and a significant drop in rate. Go out and buy yourself a really good meal as you certainly can afford it with that big decrease in rate.

Congrats again!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.