Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU $50k approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU $50k approval

Hey everyone I wanna share that I was approved for $50,000 at 2.49% APR for 60 months the dealer was able to give me 2% APR then somehow NFCU won't beat the or match that rate Smiley Sad I am still debating but I think I will go with Navy even at a slightly higher APR. can I asked to be given that rate at 72 months? Btw im getting the check today and score should be mid 700s.

thanks for the help

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU $50k approval

I believe Navy may have a higher rate for a 72 month term.

You could always send a secure message to them with your request or make a phone call but I think the chances for them offering that rate at 72 is slim.

Message 2 of 4
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Do you already know the make and model you wish to purchase?
Message 3 of 4
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Navys lowest rate for 72 months is 2.29%. Not quite sure why you would pay .50% interest just for the chance to have the loan with NFCU. Who is the lender offering 2%? Their capitive?

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.