Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AUTO LOAN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU AUTO LOAN

I was wondering if anyone had info about NFCU pre app for auto loan or has actually been approved. What do I have to look foward too?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
LH88
Established Member

Re: NFCU AUTO LOAN

Easiest auto loan experience ever. I called Navy and told them I wanted to buy a used Infiniti priced at $59,000 they put me on hold for one minute came back and said approved for a used vehicle up to $65,000. They said we will overnight you a blank check. I took the check to the dealership they input the negotiated price on the check and called Navy Federal for an authorization number. About a week later they sent me the paperwork in the mail to sign. Great terms and great rate. Easiest car buying experience ever. Navy rocks!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

loan terms?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi lh88 very curious what rank are you ? Because im a spc and got approved for 60k
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LH88 so it was that easy. How did the paperwork process go with Navy after you got the car?
Message 5 of 8
LH88
Established Member

72 months at 3.99%

Message 6 of 8
LH88
Established Member

Very easy. They sent me the paperwork through the mail. I signed it and sent it back. Easiest car buying ever. The finance manager at the dealership even said how easy Navy Federal is.

Message 7 of 8
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

@LH88 wrote:

Very easy. They sent me the paperwork through the mail. I signed it and sent it back. Easiest car buying ever. The finance manager at the dealership even said how easy Navy Federal is.

I am looking into financing a used vehicle with Navy Federal. Did they HP while you were on the phone with them? Or how were your guaranteed your rates? The process as stated seems very member friendly.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.