Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@DW's car was totalled during a hail storm recently. We were really worried about financing something new. Called NFCU to see about pre-approval as that is the only way to buy, IMO. After about 10 minutes on the phone, APPROVED (not conditional) for $22,000 @ 5.94%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, THANK YOU forum friends for showing me the way to Navy and teaching me more about finances in general than I could ever imagine. I am IN CONTROL of my own finances and life now. And it's due to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind if i ask what is the credit score you were approved with? any negatives reporting ? im in the market for a new vehicle , i called and all they told me was they pulled equifax but didn't tell me the criteria for an approval 

Message 11 of 13
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

Two things I don't like about NFCU. Rates at 60+ months can easily be beat by local credit unions, and NFCU no longer offers the ability to purchase disability insurance for the loan.

You just never know when an extended illness or injury is going to put you out of work.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.