Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto loan

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

NFCU auto loan

Anyone use NFCU for a loan? We are looking at used cars so I figured I would see what kind of offer they would give me. I got a text and email I was approved but absolutely no terms or details just stated I would get info in mail? Just curious if something we appear online?

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU auto loan

My DW helped our adult son buy a used car through NFCU - titled in both names, loan in my DW's name only. The loan was for just over $6k for 36 months, 2.75% interest I believe (less than 3% might have been 2.65%). The process was very easy and fast. It sounds like you have a "pre-approved" meaning depending on the vehicle age/cost/price the terms will change (NFCU does "late model" and then all others).

One good thing about NFCU is they are very easy to talk to on the phone, I'd give them a call and ask what the parameters are for your pre-approval. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU auto loan

We financed our new Jeep Wrangler Sport S through them.  60 months 2.99%  It was very easy.  We borrowed $35K and put down $9K

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.