Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU refinanced ...help...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU refinanced ...help...

Hey guys im looking to refinanced my vehicle its a nissan sentra 2009 base model.. it has 77000 miles..
And i financed the vehicle with wells fargo dealer servixes for $14,000 at 18.99%....
I owe on principal $10,000 would like to refinaced with navy federal been paying on time on the car probably only three late payments in the course of the loan....
But what are my vhances to refinancing .. i really need a lower interest.. i pay $330 a month.....
I have direct deposit with navy my full time job amd my part time job goes direct to my bank....

Only problem.. dont have really good credit scores..lately in the last six months been maki g in time payments in my credit cards and i have lowered the balance on my cards to 9-15% utilization...

My fixo score as of now are in. 604. 592 630 .
Experian being the highest...what cani doo..??

Also i cosign for my vrother two years ago ... he did on time payments for two years ..but theae fours months he has missed two payments.. where i had to paid.. now i just took the car from him ckmpletely and i have somebody making the paymwnts onthat. Car.. is a mazda rx8 2006....well any advice would really be appreciated... i really want to refinance my nissan..plwase......
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU refinanced ...help...

with those scores and that interest rate you have nothing to loose to apply at Navy but not sure what chances I give it.

Message 2 of 3
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU refinanced ...help...

I agree, you have nothing to lose except a few more points from NFCU pulls, but it's worth it if it works out.   My scores were 624, 623, and 654 when I applied for a new car loan @ 25k, and NFCU approved me with a 2.29%.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.