Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU

I'm so excited. I tried refinancing my car everywhere but the best rate I got was from NFCU.  I'm so glad to be leaving satan (Santander). I'm going from 17% to 6%. It's a 10K difference! I'm so happy!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU

Congratulations on your refinance!
Message 2 of 11
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on getting out of Santander's grasp.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 11
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the savings!

Message 4 of 11
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I'm trying to do the same in the next few months. Do you know what scoring model nfcu used? They told me Equifax, but didn't know what version?

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told Equifax and TransUnion for their products. Im not sure what scoring model is used.

Message 6 of 11
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was told Equifax and TransUnion for their products. Im not sure what scoring model is used.

Equifax 9 for loans and Transunion 9 for credit cards. 

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied on the app they pulled TU to my disappointment. I'm not sure which version tho. I'm in FL and was hoping they'll pull EQ

Message 8 of 11
dunn2500
Established Contributor

i did same switch a few years ago......santander to NFCU and now pen fed but that first one was huge, great feeling congrats

NFCU used TU on me twice in last year or so but they did EQ the first time few years ago. someone said they moved over to TU for all their products recently but idk 100%....i am on west coast

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in FL too and they've pulled TU for me on cards & auto loan FWIW. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.