Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New GMC Terrain lease = Approved

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

New GMC Terrain lease = Approved

Hey guys i sweating bullets for Nothing i easily qualifed for tier 1 they use Fico auto 9  the Terrain has a ton of Rebates and u get a extra 3K asian Conquest if u own a 99 or newer non GM. I had 7500 in rebates i rolled the acquisition fee and my DMV fees into payment. I stole this for $220 including tax. FWD SLE anyone interested should check one out i did 36/10 I will post picks Tomorrow.Smiley Happy Almost forgot through GM Financial.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New GMC Terrain lease = Approved

Congrats on the new ride.  I love GMC...had an Envoy Denali back in the day, traded up to my current Yukon Denali.  Mostly my weekend vehicle as my daily driver is my new Charger RT that I picked up just shy of 2 months ago. 

Message 2 of 4
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Loquatwrote:

Congrats on the new ride.  I love GMC...had an Envoy Denali back in the day, traded up from my current Yukon Denali.  Mostly my weekend vehicle as my daily driver is my new Charger RT that I picked up just shy of 2 months ago. 

Im jealous lol Charger SRT is next on my list.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

It's fun to try and Chrsyler had a pretty sweet deal going on back in January.  I traded in my then 2017 Focus ST...it was fun but got tired of shifting gears.  My Charger is the RT with the Scat Pack...6.4L Hemi at 485HP is a whole lotta fun!  LOL!  Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.