Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nissan/Infiniti Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nissan/Infiniti Financial

Good evening,

It it is my understanding that they pull credit from EQ.  Does anyone know which version they pull?  Is it FICO 8 or an Auto-Enhanced Version?  If it is Auto-Enhanced, is it Auto 5 or Auto 8?

Thank  you in advance.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nissan/Infiniti Financial

Tho I knew they use EQ FICO going in two weeks ago, I didn't ask specifically which version they pulled but the score they told me? matched my EQ FICO 8 and not the auto enhanced score.

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Was your score good enough to get the deal you had hoped for?

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

No! I walk out with much better deal, I end up with 0% interest rate with 689 EQ ... I ask to have few minutes with their financing person first, we went over my credit profile and answering my concerns before I sit down talking about numbers with sales person, mainly, least amount of inquires as possible (just one) and if they are willing to bump me up a tier or two to get the best rate.

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EQ Fico 08 is 668, do you think I will qualify for the current lease offer through the captive lender?

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am no where near to have enough knowledge to even afford you a guess, all I can say is "try", it' also going to depends on which model you are looking for, I was looking at Rouge which isn't newly redesigned this year like Murano and Maxima, so maybe they are more likely to bump you up on the different models.

Message 6 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No, They pull EX

Message 7 of 19
Jamisonke
New Contributor

We just bought two Infiniti cars. They pulled EX. To get the best financing terms, they also pulled EQ (which was good because our EQ scores were better). Typically they only pull EX unless you are boarder line between tiers.
--------------------------------
Current FICO scores: EQ 762, EX 761, TU 773
Message 8 of 19
Jamisonke
New Contributor

Also, expect two pulls on each bureau report (one from the dealer and one from NMAC/IFS).
Message 9 of 19
Jamisonke
New Contributor

One more thing - they pull auto enhanced scores.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.