Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFS (Premier Financial Services) Score Information and Report FYI

tag
3039202-21

PFS (Premier Financial Services) Score Information and Report FYI

Fico Forum Folks, 

Just leaving this post in case it's helpful for anyone searching for this information in the future. 

Usually, before I apply for credit I check this forum to see where a lender will pull from so I have an idea of what they're going to see. 

This lender was missing so after my hard pull, I figured at least one data point could be helpful. 

PFS - Premier Financial Services (Luxury Auto Lease Provider) from Woodbury, CT

Pulled my Experian/FICO 2 Score

And as an FYI, they also pull your LexisNexis as they don't trust the credit bureaus alone.  So before you apply for a lease with PFS, it would be smart to pull your LexisNexis (via Mail) before applying. 

Cheers, 

Started(12/2017): EQ:539 , TU:550 , EX:498
Current(03/2019):EQ:574 , TU:609 , EX:550
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: PFS (Premier Financial Services) Score Information and Report FYI

@3039202-21 wrote:

Fico Forum Folks, 

Just leaving this post in case it's helpful for anyone searching for this information in the future. 

Usually, before I apply for credit I check this forum to see where a lender will pull from so I have an idea of what they're going to see. 

This lender was missing so after my hard pull, I figured at least one data point could be helpful. 

PFS - Premier Financial Services (Luxury Auto Lease Provider) from Woodbury, CT

Pulled my Experian/FICO 2 Score

And as an FYI, they also pull your LexisNexis as they don't trust the credit bureaus alone.  So before you apply for a lease with PFS, it would be smart to pull your LexisNexis (via Mail) before applying. 

Cheers, 

Thank you for sharing your data points!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.