cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porsche Financial

tag
LandCruiser

Porsche Financial

Hey all, wanting to finance a Porsche 911, going to have to be pre-owned due to lack of new inventory and wait times, but looking for a 2020+ 992. Wanting to see what you think I`ve realistically got a shot at. Something in the 130-150k range, prob put 10-15k down. 

1) FICO Auto 8 is 750 for TU, 727 Equifax, and 714 Experian. Which does Porsche use? 
2) Income is 165k yearly gross, 15k of which is not taxed - will soon be at around 200k gross in the next few months. Employeed full time. 

3) Amex Plat & Chase Saphire Res CCs / carry no balance on any revolving debt. 

4) About 50k in student loans, always paid on time 

5) All prev auto loans have been through USAA - last was 70k 

Any thoughts? Thanks - 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Porsche Financial

@LandCruiser wrote:

Hey all, wanting to finance a Porsche 911, going to have to be pre-owned due to lack of new inventory and wait times, but looking for a 2020+ 992. Wanting to see what you think I`ve realistically got a shot at. Something in the 130-150k range, prob put 10-15k down. 

1) FICO Auto 8 is 750 for TU, 727 Equifax, and 714 Experian. Which does Porsche use? 
2) Income is 165k yearly gross, 15k of which is not taxed - will soon be at around 200k gross in the next few months. Employeed full time. 

3) Amex Plat & Chase Saphire Res CCs / carry no balance on any revolving debt. 

4) About 50k in student loans, always paid on time 

5) All prev auto loans have been through USAA - last was 70k 

Any thoughts? Thanks - 

Welcome @LandCruiser 

I can only dream about a Porsche. One thing I did notice. You get a penalty (20+/-) from FICO for carrying no balances. Let one report say $20 each month. How it affects FICO Auto scores. Dont know. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
LandCruiser

Thanks man, will keep that about the cards in mind for sure. 

Anyone have any insight as to the original post? I have not dealt with Porsche Financial or any other direct manufaturer lenders before. USAA is a pain in the ass over $75k and the rates are **bleep**. Thanks 

Message 3 of 4
rm1011

@LandCruiser wrote:

Thanks man, will keep that about the cards in mind for sure. 

Anyone have any insight as to the original post? I have not dealt with Porsche Financial or any other direct manufaturer lenders before. USAA is a pain in the ass over $75k and the rates are **bleep**. Thanks 

Did you manage to find the 911 of your dreams? Yes, the 911 inventory levels for new cars have been crap since 21 unless youre willing to pay an after dealer mark up. Overall, Porsche Financial is a bit tough but not impossible. 740+ is their tier 1 but with your profile, you should be good at Tier 2. I believe Porsche still pulls Experian Auto FICO 8

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.