cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinancing a high mileage car

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: Refinancing a high mileage car

I can do my own repairs... I know the Fiesta ST and Focus ST better or just as well as Ford's own heavy line mechanics. I have access to several lifts, power tools, discounts on Ford OE parts and well as many friendships I can lean on in the SEMA community.

Ecoboost engines wear extremely well. No bearing damage or leaks to speak off at double the factory output. 

<mod snip - KiB>

The worst thing to happen was to lose my Focus ST. I am not going to disclose exactly what happen as it involves deaths in the family for one thing.

<mod snip - KiB>

FYI the high mileage ST has been sold, I didn't feel super comfortable buying as I didn't want to potentially get stuck with a high interest loan with no way out of it.

I got some things cooking we'll see what happens as I spend $1200+ a month on rental cars which must come to an end. 

Message 11 of 12

Re: Refinancing a high mileage car

Posts have been removed and/or edited.  Please remember that all posts on myFICO MUST be Friendly, Supportive, and Respectful.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.