Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesla Financing

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Tesla Financing

Does anyone know which scoring model they use? Credit bureau/scoring model number

2 REPLIES 2
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Re: Tesla Financing

@SSH0126 wrote:

Does anyone know which scoring model they use? Credit bureau/scoring model number

Most forums I've read that Tesla Finance is not bureau score dependant. I've also read that most use outside/third party lenders to secure financing. If you google Tesla Loan Rate Spreadsheet, there has been a bunch of Tesla owners that have been using that as a guide for lenders. I believe it has some outdated information but some of that sheet auto updates and it has some current comments from recent applications.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 2 of 3
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tesla Financing

For myself, they pulled from Equifax and Transunion.  Not sure what scoring model they used.  I think they might have pulled from 2 Credit bureaus depending on who they were shopping out the loan and what that specific bank asks for (I may be wrong about this, but my Spidey sense tells me this is why). Anyway, I was approved by TD Auto Finance which pulled from Transunion with a score 772 at that time.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.